We will follow the government’s Coronavirus guidance which currently allows students to attend university in person, you will be taught face to face, safely, whilst restrictions allow.
If you have to isolate, you can join classes on Teams and you will not miss out.
If we are required to stop teaching face to face, we will give you an experience as close as possible to face to face teaching, online via Teams.
SAFETY WHILST YOU ARE ON CAMPUS
We have implemented several steps to ensure that you can stay safe on campus, some of these include:
- Regular cleaning with a focus on high touch points such as door handles and equipment.
- Where health and safety regulations allow, leaving doors and windows open.
- Provision of hygiene facilities such as hand sanitiser, hand-washing facilities, and anti-bacterial wipes for surfaces and equipment.
- Use of markers and barriers to highlight social distancing requirements, if needed.
- Where practicable, we will designate one entry and one exit point.
- Limiting the number of people able to enter confined spaces such as lifts, meeting rooms, toilets, or kitchens.